Home Remedies to Grow Your Nails Long and powerful
We all want to possess beautiful, healthy, and long nails, but sometimes we forget that they, a touch like every other area of our body, need to be treated properly and with some excellent care. Noxious habits, like smoking, cause tons of injury to our nails. Other factors, like hormonal changes, health problems, the aging process, medications, et al., also contribute to slow nail growth.
Eating a healthy diet and following proper nail care are easy ways to stay your nails strong and growing at a healthy pace. you’ll also promote nail growth with some easy natural remedies using simple ingredients to assist our nails to grow strong and healthy.
Here are the highest 6 home remedies for nail growth!
Vitamin “C” is important for nail growth, and lemons are very rich in it. It also gives our nails a nice shine and treats yellow nails. Here is a simple and quick recipe that can help your nails grow and returns to their natural, bright color.
needs: One lemon and a bowl full of water
Do: Squeeze some juice into the bowl of water and provides it a swirl. Next, soak your hands one at a time. (About 5m a pop should do the trick.)
If you’re short on time, there’s differently: Take the rind of the lemon and rub it right onto your nails to expedite the tactic.
How it works: The acidity won’t straight-up remove nail enamel, but it does traverse superficial stains and returns nails to their natural, bright color.
2. Olive oil
Probably the simplest ingredient for nail care is vegetable oil. It moisturizes the nails which are one among the foremost important things once you want to form your nails grow. Another great quality of vegetable oil is that it not only moisturizes but also nourishes the nails. it’s rich in vitamin E which repairs damaged nails, improves blood circulation, and helps nails grow strong.
Every day before you attend bed, apply warm vegetable oil to your cuticles and nails for about 5 minutes. then, placed on cotton gloves, and attend bed with them. Another thing you’ll do is soak your nails in warm vegetable oil for less than half-hour, and you’ll repeat this remedy once each day.
3. Stinging Nettle
Another age-old remedy to plug nail growth is Urtica dioica. This herb helps nails grow because it contains a high amount of silica and other useful minerals required for nail formation. Also, it strengthens nails, thus preventing weak and brittle nails.
- Add 2 to three teaspoons of dried Urtica dioica leaves to a cup of predicament.
- Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain and add some honey.
- Drink a cup of this herb tea daily.
4. Olive Oil with Lemon “my favorite”
- Fresh juice (promotes growth and lightens nails)
- vegetable oil (promotes growth and moisturizes nails)
first step: Mix vegetable oil and juice during a bowl.
Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into a bowl.
-Add in 1 tablespoon of fresh juice.
-Mix them well.
Step 2: Soak your nails within the mix for 10 to fifteen minutes twice every week
- Dunk your nails within the oil and lemon mix for 10 to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
Use this treatment twice every week for 3 weeks to urge healthy and long nails.
5. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil works well for healthy nail growth. It contains important nutrients to stay your nails moisturized and powerful. It also strengthens your cuticles, which play a key role in nail growth. Plus, it helps cure hangnails, cuticle infections and fungal nails.
- Massage your nails and hands with warm extra-virgin coconut oil daily within the dark, before going to bed. Massage in circular motions to enhance blood circulation.
- You also can prepare a nail soak. Mix 1/4 cup of organic copra oil, 1/4 cup of honey, and 4 drops of rosemary volatile oil. Warm the answer within the microwave for 20 seconds. Soak your nails in it for a quarter-hour. Follow this remedy once or twice every week.
6. Flax-seed Oil
Flaxseed oil is additionally very effective in boosting nail growth thanks to its high content of omega-3 fatty acids. It also contains micronutrients like B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, lecithin, zinc and protein, which are essential for overall nail health.
Along with promoting nail growth, linseed oil can help treat nail cracking, splitting, drying or brittleness.
- Rub some flaxseed oil on your nails and massage gently for a few minutes.
- afterward, wear gloves for a couple of hours to retain the moisture.
- do that once or twice daily.